Zenox Hydraulic Rain / Mains Changeover System
The Zenox ZHR-800 is an automatic Rain / Mains changeover pump system allowing tank water to be used for water supply in
preference to mains water.
The Zenox ZHR-800 has a quality Italian made electronic pressure controller which automatically starts the pump when there is
demand for water supply. The pressure controller will only operate the pump if tank water is available.
The Zenox ZHR-800 will automatically switch to mains water when tank water is empty and in case of power failure.
The Zenox ZHR-800 does not require an in-tank float switch which makes the system quick and easy to install.
- Electronic Controller – Made in Italy
- No in-tank float switch
- Quick & Easy to install
- AS/NZS 4020 Compliant for drinking water contact
- Suitable for single & double storey homes
- Automatically switches to mains in case of power failure
- Watermarked dual check valve for back flow prevention
- Two-Pole induction motor (in=2900r/min)
- Insulation Class F
- Protection IP55
- Max. flow rate 75 L/m
- Max. mains pressure – limited 200 kPa
- Max. head 42m
- Max. liquid temperature: 60°C
- Max. ambient temperature: 40°C
- Voltage 240V, 50Hz
- Pump body: AISI 304 Stainless steel
- Impeller: Stainless Steel
- Motor Shaft: Stainless Steel
- Mech seal: Ceramic / Graphite / NBR
- $85.00 delivery fee for area shown
Melro Installation Guide/Warranty http://www.melro.com.au/assets/pdf/rainwater-tank-installation-warranty.pdf