*Includes free delivery to Victorian areas shown in below map
RAINWATER to TOILET SYSTEMS & Acc
To Suit : Up to 4 Toilets,1 Laundry, 2 Garden tap
Lt Per Min: 56 Litre
The new Generation RainBank automatic rainwater harvesting controller allows the priority sourcing of rainwater for toilets and laundry, only using mains water as a backup. RainBank Kit KRB1 is ideal for large homes.
KRB2 comes with the four stage HS 50-06 pump.
Features & Benefits
- Made in Australia
- RainBank can allow you to replace up to 40% of your household potable or drinking water usage with rainwater. Because RainBank is working all year round you can save water even during winter.
- With RainBank you dont have to worry about where your water is coming from, RainBank does the thinking for you automatically. RainBank automatically decides to source rainwater first or mains water as back up. Unlike most other systems, even in the event of a power failure, RainBank can still provide water for your toilet.
- RainBank only operates the pump to pressurise the rainwater when required. Theres no double handling or re-pressurising of the mains water saving you energy costs.
- RainBank can be part of a new installation or a renovation, mounted on a wall or connected directly to the pump.
- RainBank is safe to use. When properly installed it complies with the requirements of AS/NZS3500 Plumbing Code. By connecting the unit in compliance with the instructions and the Australian / New Zealand Plumbing Code you are ensuring the integrity of your potable supply. Even the electrical items in the RainBank are approved and manufactured to ensure your safety.
- RainBank is WaterMark Approved under license WMKA22042.
- Designed to allow continued water supply even in the event of a electrical power failure.
Free delivery for area shown
Melro Installation Guide/Warranty http://www.melro.com.au/assets/pdf/rainwater-tank-installation-warranty.pdf